Friday, June 20, 2008

Bike ride for dinner



Jason and I went on this awesome bike ride yesterday. We rode from our house on a series of trails, including riding past the airport, to eat some dinner at the shopping center by Target in San Jose. And then we rode back home. The scenery was great with gravel trails, paved trails, airplanes landing overhead, rose gardens, park benches and the river right beside us. It was probably about 4 or 5 (I'm guessing) miles each way. It made us feel like we really earned our dinner this time :) The sunset was really awesome too. I'm grateful for really great summer nights where you can be outside til sunset and feel exhausted (in a good way) at the end of the day.
Here's where we went:
http://www.sjparks.org/Trails/GRiver/GRiverMapLowerS.asp
http://www.sjparks.org/Trails/GRiver/GRiverMapN.asp

3 comments:

Robin said...

oh. I am so jealous that you can ride on trails like that. I would go on a ride every day if I lived there. So fun.

Robin said...

I am so jealous. If we had trails like that, I would ride my bike all of the time. How fun!

Stephanie C. said...

Next time you ride to that Target shopping center, give us a call. We eat at that Chilis quite often!

-your cuz!