Monday, November 24, 2008
A few days ago Jason and I were sitting in our apartment and our neighbors above were making some stomping noises or something.
I said jokingly, "Dont they have any consideration..."
Jason looking confused said: "What does that have to do with it?"
Jason: "Did you just say," Dont they have any kids that are Asian?"
Jeanna: " No, CONSIDERATION"
Jason: "oh con-sid-er-ation"
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
We finally used our gift certificate to Morton's Steakhouse that we got for our wedding. It was a very nice dinner, the best steak I've ever had, and I'm not a huge steak girl but this filet mignon just melted in my mouth. It was quite pricey even with the gift certificate we thought but this is the type of thing you only do if you have a gift certificate so it was fun, and we got a free dessert and a picture to show for it :)!
Jason had Tuesday off for Veterans Day so we decided to make a long weekend out of it and take off Monday too. We headed up north to the Redwoods. We ended up in Humboldt National Park and camped amongst some huge trees. Here's some highlights of our trip.
Veterans Day Parade in Petaluma-Jason loves this picture :)
Another drive-thru tree
Jason fixing his bike tire so we could do some mtn biking...or should I say flat road biking :) and that was because of me. Jason is so patient with me. My biking skills arent what they used to be :)
Yes those are some ginormous roots. I took a hike to see where the tree ended, it was longer than I thought.
10 Things I Can do
- Make potato salad
- name any band/artist to most songs on the radio old and new
- play the hymns on the piano
- laugh at myself
- put a good book down
- remember faces and names from years ago
- spread out my toes so that they look like fingers
- Sing "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" and "Love One Another" in Spanish
10 Things I Can not do
- Listen and do other things
- watch movies without falling asleep or getting sleepy
- hang up clothes after I wear them
- stand the sound of a plastic spoon scraping against styrofoam!
- re-call good stories on command
- drink milk with dairy products
- swallow big pills/vitamins
- wait to have kids
- resist laughing at the cute things kids say
- not talk to Jason atleast once on the phone during the work day
Anyone who wants to do this, consider yourself tagged...then comment so I can read yours .
Monday, November 3, 2008
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Phillip & Tami Johnson (cousin), Dustin, Kim (cousins), Todd, Jody, Carter, and Dad