Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tagged

I've never actually done one of these...Thanks Michelle for the indirect tag :)

10 Things I Can do
  • Make potato salad
  • name any band/artist to most songs on the radio old and new
  • play the hymns on the piano
  • laugh at myself
  • put a good book down
  • remember faces and names from years ago
  • spread out my toes so that they look like fingers
  • Spell
  • Sing "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" and "Love One Another" in Spanish
  • procrastinate

10 Things I Can not do

  • Listen and do other things
  • watch movies without falling asleep or getting sleepy
  • hang up clothes after I wear them
  • stand the sound of a plastic spoon scraping against styrofoam!
  • re-call good stories on command
  • drink milk with dairy products
  • swallow big pills/vitamins
  • wait to have kids
  • resist laughing at the cute things kids say
  • not talk to Jason atleast once on the phone during the work day

Anyone who wants to do this, consider yourself tagged...then comment so I can read yours .

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Those are great. Some of the things I knew and some I didn't yet. I didn't know you could play the piano. Very cool, and the toe thing...awesome!