Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas

Home for the Holidays









Jason and I had a great time decorating our little apartment for Christmas. Although this is technically our 2nd Christmas together, it feels like our first because last year we didnt really have a real home of our own til January. The best part of this was that Jason had it all started when I got back home from working out (which happens a lot less than I'd like). I love to turn off all the lights in the apartment except the Christmas lights...I think it feels so relaxing and homey.






5 comments:

tarable said...

I can't believe you're big one year anniversary is coming up already. You'll be old married folks before you know it and will look back on this newlywed year with fond memories. Love your cute apartment and can't wait to see you guys for Christmas.

Straight to Your Hart said...

Thank you for commenting on my site..How wonderful it is to hear from those he touched. He would be so proud.

His funeral service is Friday Dec. 19th at the Old Centerville LDS chapel in UT 160 S 300 E. The viewing is at 9am-funeral 10am.

Thank you for sharing your sweet and tender thoughts about him. Puts a smile in my heart. So grateful to know how much he was/is loved. He will surely be missed.

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

great job decorating you guys! And happy 1 year anniversary...I'm sorry if I missed your anniversary. Either way, let's get together again soon...we love you guys!

Jodiane said...

Jenna, this is jodi Goodman. I found your blog via Jamie Caldwell and I love it. You are a biking fool (just meaning you guys sure like biking) I am adding you to my blog roll. So i will be checking up on you from time to time, hope it is ok.

Stjerne said...

Hey girl!
I love the blog. Check out our blog at: www.starwhite23.blogspot.com
Congrats at the year anniversary.
Time sure flies by doesnt it.