Monday, June 1, 2009

Fun in the Sun!

So we took a ton of pics in Maui, and I'm sure we'll post more soon. But here's a taste from the underwater camera we had. This shows Barrett and Mindy getting geared up for some snorkeling, with our unbrellas in the background.



Here's Mindy underwater.


Barrett underwater.


Jeanna underwater.



And here we are, chasing a cool turtle.




...and here's Jason chillin' with the turtle.


Barrett is seriously AquaMan! He took this pic of us while laying on the bottom of the ocean floor, (I'm guessing about 40ft down at this point!).



Some other misc pics of the trip... on the Road to Hana, Sunrise on top of the volcano, Sunset at Lahaina, the view from our Waikiki hotel.


....food, walks, hikes, beaches, friends, laughter...


Such a fun time!!


Barrett&Mindy posted some more pics on their blog. It was their last big trip before Mindy entered the CHP Academy, and our last big trip before we enter the world of parenthood! :) It was so fun to share such an awesome trip with them, and hope it is the first of many more to come.




4 comments:

Robin said...

I am glad that you got to enjoy such a wonderful trip with great friends. I think you look so adorable, I knew you would.

sherry said...

What a fun vacation! In that last picture of the two of you on the rocks I think you kind of look like your sister. You need to post a pic of your cute baby belly!

Kam said...

Hey Jeanna Beanna!! Holy Smokes! I have been waaaay out of the loop. How very exciting that you're expecting a baby -- a boy?! Wow! And, how exciting that you went to Maui! Looks like a really fun trip. I'll have to check in more often, I guess. Oh, and I scrolled back and saw your mom's bluebell. Awww... makes me homesick for TX.

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

LOVED LOVED LOVED OUR TRIP WITH YOU GUYS! Wish we could be back there right now with you guys. And yes, that was the first trip of many many more to come in the future! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!