Monday, July 6, 2009

Mesa

Its been a while since I've posted anything but heres a few things that have happened lately.
My sister had a new baby. Emma Jean. So adorable.
Jason and I went to Mesa for a visit. Here's some more adorable kiddies. Carter and Abby.
We played the wii. Or should I say we watched Kaleb and Grandpa play the wii :)


My mom, sister and a few friends threw me a baby shower. It turned out so cute and it was so fun to see family and friends. (I love the clothes line...such a nice touch. Thanks Jody.)


Cute Katelyn
Cousin, Tiffany


Jody and Amy (cousin)

Wendy Candland, my mom, and Tara

Katie, Allison, Robin, Shelby, and Erica.
Thanks so much to everyone who came and helped make the shower so fun!!


3 comments:

sherry said...

It was so fun to see you guys! I love how you have a little side shot of your belly in one of those pics. You will love them too, one day;)

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

yay! Looks like a fun shower! Glad you got some great stuff and you were able to be with family and friends...lovin that belly Jeanna!

Leslie said...

Aww, Jean, you are a totally cute pregnant girl! I'm sad I haven't heard much about your adventures in pregnancy. Hope all is well.