Saturday, November 14, 2009

Muir Beach

Our baby is so patient with us...

He allowed us to drag him out of bed early this morning (paybacks for all the early mornings he wakes us up!) and we went on a little drive up to Muir Beach, just north of the GG Bridge. We (Jason) had a little trail run event today, that a few friends in our ward signed up to do. We enjoyed some of the greatest views of the coast, and the bay... but earned everyone of them, b/c we had to hike/run/walk up a bunch of steep hills to get there! It was really fun though.


Here are a couple of pics of us hanging out at the beach after the run...


And here's one of Jake wearing typical Bay Area beach attire. No swimsuit and shades... it is more like sweatshirt-and-jeans-weather around here -- though today was actually beautiful weather!
An all-around fun day!
Thanks for being such a great baby Jake!

5 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

What a sweet little boy. It looks like he had a great time.

Kam said...

Looks like fun! That coast is spectacular. And your boy is darling!!

Jeanna, we'll have to get in touch... I'm bringing the kids up to see Brian on Dec 3, and we'll be in the area for a few days. Maybe we can plan a visit? I'd love to meet your two boys. :) I'll email you. yay!

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

aaawww...I LOVE THE NEW FAMILY PIC! You 3 are soooo cute!!! We still need to meet that adorable little man of yours. We love you guys!

carrie said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! And I'm even behind on checking out the pictures!

Looks like a fun day, and these pictures you keep posting are making me jealous of where you live. Everything is so pretty! I'll have to get my paybacks come spring and summer, and show you the sights around here. Ü

Dani said...

It was so cool seeing you guys at Christmas! Jacob is so darn cute!!! We wish we could see you more. At least now I am a follower to your blog. I have decided to try and blog more ma' self. So you could follow me to. Believe it or not Scott has started to blog to! lol His address is www.stwill.com and mine is just www.daniwilliams.com.