Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Butter.

Today I'm missing Butter.
.
Butter is one of the nicknames I have for Jake. He is called Butter partly because when he was a newborn, and was in need of a new diaper, he smelled like butter. He really did... it was that Movie Theatre Popcorn with Extra Butter kind of butter. Also, whenever we give him a bath in the kitchen sink, he reminds me of a Butterball Turkey. :)
.
Well, the last couple of days, Butter and his mamma are up in Folsom. They are waiting it out at Amber's place while my parents place is dusty and in disarray while a new kitchen is being put in.
.
So I'm going through Butter withdrawls. But Jeanna sends me pics every once in awhile from her phone. This was one of them.
.
It goes without saying, I reeeeally miss Jeanna too. See you guys tomorrow! Love, Dadda/hubby

1 comment:

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

Yep...there's nothin better than being a parent! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!