Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Belly go bye-bye...

The truth is, I'm gonna miss this.
Here is a picture I took of Jeanna "hiding" behind a wall, trying to scare me, but not realizing that I could see her belly from a mile away.


But really, Jeanna is such a beautiful mom-to-be. She has been such a champ these past 9 months, and has really been blessed with a wonderful pregnancy. It has been a fun time for both of us. But tomorrow the belly goes bye-bye, and we say hello to baby Jake. Tomorrow morning we are scheduled to go to the hospital to welcome our baby boy to our family. We are so thrilled!


We'll keep you all posted.



4 comments:

carrie said...

Exciting! Can't wait to see pictures of the lil' cutie!

Good luck, Jeanna!

Rasmussen Family said...

Welcome baby Jake. I can't wait to see more pics and meet him in person. You guys will be a great mom and dad

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

That's such a funny pic! Hide-n-go-seek? Nope, not really, not with that baby bump. CAN NOT WAIT TO MEET YOUR LITTLE MAN!!! CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS! WE LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH!!!!

Meredith Ferrin said...

Congrats Jeanna! I'm so excited for you and Jason! Baby Jake is adorable...I hope he's a good baby for you and lets you get some rest!