Wednesday, March 10, 2010

5 months

I love this baby. This is why.
I love how...
**he leans his head on my shoulder when I'm burping him
**he nestles his head into my armpit right before he falls asleep
**he makes this "mmm, mmm" sound when he's sleepy
**he smiles at me when I come to get him after his nap
**sweet he is when he see other babies his age. He gently tries to touch them and smiles at them and tries to talk to them. Its really sweet.
**he smiles and laughs. And I love his long eyelashes
**he grabs Jason's cheeks with both hands spread open as if he's saying "look at me when I'm talking to you"
**he puckers his lower lip when he's about to cry.
**peaceful he looks when he's sleeping. I love to hold him when he's sleeping.
**he coos to himself as we drive or when he's playing by himself.
One funny thing: The other day we were walking with the stroller and Jacob tossed his binky out of the stroller. I picked it up dusted it off and gave it back and then a few minutes later after putting the binky back in his mouth, I noticed his hand reaching for the edge of the carseat with binky in hand. As soon as his hand was outside the carseat, he opened and released the binky. It seemed very delibrate to me. I guess he just didnt want the binky huh?? Is he too young for stuff like this?? It was pretty funny.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love that you love being a mom. You are really good at it!! Jacob is so cute and on our fridge right now as I type. Thanks for the pic.