Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The highlight of my day at work...

Whenever I'm at work, (whether it's busy or boring),
my day is always a little brighter when...
...my phone makes that little noise,
and I see that Jeanna has sent me a text message!
Isn't it great how a little thing like a "hello" from the one you love, really helps to keep you going on those busy, (or blah), days?!
And it doesn't hurt when there is a cute attachment like this:
...or this:
Thanks Jeanna (and Jacob) for brightening up my day!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Jason,
I think it's so great you blog...maybe you should encourage your friends to do so, like maybe ones names Ted. Or, should you, I don't know :).

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

That little one can brighten up anyone's day! He's soooooo cute!!!!