Monday, July 25, 2011

6 months with Sam




Today Sam is 6 months. I can't believe it. It seems like I just had him. His personality is really starting to come out. We had so much fun with him in san diego since he was the only child for a few days (jake stayed with ma ma and papa).

Some unique things about sam:
**Sam is so happy.
**He loves to kick and splash in the tub...and when he kicks he keeps his arms straight down so it looks like he's river dancing...its so cute.
**He also moves his head from side to side like he's singing a stevie wonder song.
**when he's tired he will turn his head to the side and just fall asleep. If I'm putting him to sleep I just have to cover his face with the blanket and it takes seconds for his eyes to roll back and close.
**he can win any staring contest


**His long perfectly curled eyelashes


**that he's wearing 12 month old clothes!!
**
i love how he falls asleep on my shoulder with his mouth open.
**i love how he smiles at me when I come and get him after he wakes up.
**he is just such a good baby. He really only cries when he's tired, hungry, or has a dirty diaper. What a sweet baby he is.





-- Sent from my Palm Pre

No comments: