Sunday, July 3, 2011

Jake & Sam





















Sam just turned 5 months. He weighed 17 lbs at his 4 month appt (90th percentile). He has 5 deep rolls between his bum and his knees :) He is rolling over now, so if I leave him on a blanket for a few minutes, he will be in a totally different place when I come back. Becoming mobile is on the horizon. He is also more interested in playing with and sucking on rings and toys. Today he was babbling "blah blah blah" literally. He is still an awesome sleeper, so squeally and so happy.






Jake just turned 21 months and he is as fun as ever. He is such a good talker. He loves to say his ABCs whenever we go anywhere. He loves to read letters and numbers on signs, licence plates, etc. Some of my favorite things he says are "woim" for warm, "bettie" for better, and how he says "yeah" for almost everything you say in such a matter of fact way. "Jake do you want some fruit snacks?" "yeah"




He loves Baby Einstein movies and is so smart. He repeats everything we say or do even my frustrated sighs and comments like "oh my goodness". And he loves to give "squeezes" (hugs), to mommy, daddy, and sam, especially when he's stalling at bedtime. And it makes you feel so good when he says I love you. "I you much" He's such a sweet little boy!





No comments: