Monday, January 26, 2009

Tahoe

We went to Tahoe with the Fangers and had a blast!

Ben "the Ninja"



Ella throwing snowballs

Ben & Michelle



Jeanna & Michelle talking about our new skills we learned in our snowboarding class



Jeanna & Michelle in our class
ps-my arms are the normal length, I'm not quite sure whats going on there :) I hoping its just a bad angle, but I got a kick out of it :)



Cute Jason-Should this be the cover of a Ski/Snowboard magazine??
And unfortuneately I did not get any pictures of Ella and Abram learning to ski. They were sooo cute and such troopers especially when the instructor would tell them for the third time "just one more time". Luckily they did have a good time!!




3 comments:

Michelle said...

Yea! Fun memories. I'm so glad you guys were there, especially Jeanna my snowboarding buddy! :)

Robin said...

I bet it was a fabulous time. I have always wanted to ski at Tahoe. I am impressed that you snowboard Jeanna!

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

OH looks like soooo much fun! We'll join you guys one of these weekends I promise!