Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Way to go Cardinals!

Cardinals vs. Steelers I've never really been that into the Super Bowl, however I thought it was great that the AZ Cardinals made it to the Super Bowl! Being an Arizona sports teams fan in general (especially the Suns!!) of course it caught my interest when I heard that the AZ Cardinals were, in fact, going to the Super Bowl. What a surprise!! They've never been known for being a great team but I thought they represented AZ and themselves very well. I only watched the last 5 minutes of the game (which we all know is about 30 minutes or more) but I thought it was very exciting and they played a good, hard game! So way to go Cardinals!! Maybe next year!

1 comment:

sherry said...

Jeanna, I am so glad you found me so I could see your blog! I love being able to sneak a peak into your life. E mail me next time you are in town. I owe you a wedding gift. I actually bought you a mag lite because it was the only thing left on your list that I could find. It was too close to Christmas if I remember right. But then we were out of town for your wedding, and I decided to take it back and get you something you really wanted. Which never happened. Pathetic.I am pretty sure it is still in my closet;) Is that Katie Candland a few posts down? She is so cute!