Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentines Day Outing

Jason got us Improv tickets in San Francisco so we decided to make a day of it.

This is what happens when Jason forgets his sunglasses :) He wears mine. Is this funny or what? I can't not laugh.

We strolled through the Botanical Gardens in Golden Gate Park. They have all kinds of plants from all over the world. The weather was pretty nice, kinda cold, but I dressed appropriately so I was nice and warm :)













Oops!




















The Improv show was here. (In the building, not on the bay or in the boats)




We had a great time at this little Thai place that we found as we walked around the city. The food was good, the atmosphere was romantic and quaint, the presentation was creative, the water in the bathrooms was warm, and the company was great! We werent thrilled with the dessert options so we decided to walk back and get a treat at the Safeway across the street from the marina. Soft baked chocolate chunk cookies won. We ate them as we walked to the show and talked about how the name "bay window" was probably coined partly because of "The Bay" in SF. Although one of us (not me) thought it was ridiculous. I thought it made sense especially since there are so many "bay" windows in SF. Anyway the show was pretty entertaining and it was just a really fun night. Thanks Jason. I love you!!





3 comments:

tarable said...

Glad you had a nice V-day. Our favorite Thai place is called Benjarong too! I love the desserts - the sticky rice and mangos are my favorite.

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

Love the pics! Love you guys!

Robin said...

ha. I love the pix with jason wearing your sunglasses! I love that you two have so much fun together