Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter Tradition

Last year we decorated Easter cupcakes instead of Easter eggs. We let them sit out on our counter and they turned into Easter tie-dye melted mess. This year we were smarter. We put them in the fridge. Jason is definitely the creative one here. See the plain ones, those are the those I did, until I realized we were trying to be creative :)Basically Jason is just a big kid which is one of the reasons why he's so much fun. Look how happy he looks frosting his little cupcakes



Then we let the kids decorate the cupcakes,


show the cupcakes off,

and of course, EAT the cupcakes!






Ella and Carter

Camden

Abram with a mouth full of cupcake


I let Ella take our camera for a few minutes and this is what we found....Ella and her cute bunny ears.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Aunt Jeanna and Uncle Jason are the cooooolest for doing this. The kids LOVED it and the parents LOVED having a break. You guys are awesome!

Robin said...

Jason is so much fun. That is what I love about Justin too.. it defintely keeps life fun. I really wish you were our neighbors. I think we would have a blast with Jason and Justin together(and of course we are fun too!) Those cupcakes look awesome. I love that that little girl took a picture of herself with your camera.. she definitely has more confidence than I do.. and I love it.