Tuesday, September 23, 2008

May the Force be with you!

Can you believe it...I've never seen Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi...until now. Jason and I finished them last week. And I really liked them. Can't believe it took this long!



This all got started when our neice and nephew, Ella and Abram, were watching these one night. I kept wanting to go in and watch with them, but thought I'd be social with the adults instead :) Not sure why I'm so interested in these movies :) Probably because they're good and Darth Vadar talks cool! But not to worry, you will not see me at any movie theater dressed like a storm trooper...but I do think those light sabers are cool!!


5 comments:

tarable said...

You can come play light sabers with Alden - he has two.

Hey, will you read & comment on my post about marriage please? I need a CA perspective.

Michelle said...

Ella and Abram would be so proud of you!!!

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

Welcome to the world of watching Star Wars all the way through now!

Leslie said...

Hey, I thought I was the only one who hadn't seen all the Star Wars movies. I love your blog.

Les

Leslie said...

I haven't ever seen the Star Wars movies, either. I just can't stay awake! I love your blog.