Monday, February 8, 2010

How did I not know...

how fun it was to buy something off Craig's list?? Yes, its true, Jason and I have never purchased anything off of Craigs list. But today we did. It was so easy. We looked up the Bumbo chair this morning, found one in Gilroy, and picked it up later today. What great satisfaction is gave us to get this item for only $20. Normally its $35 for the chair and $10 for the tray for a total of $45. Jason said I should've tried to talk her down to $15 but I was happy with my purchase. Thanks Craig!


Jake enjoying his new toy


A few minutes later :)

2 comments:

Rasmussen Family said...

Sweet!!! I love Craigslist. I guess now I will have to find a nice home for my bumbo.

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

NIIIICE!!!! Looks like he likes his new bumbo chair! Great deal too!!!