Monday, February 8, 2010

I just wanted to brag about Jason

Jason is awesome for many reasons but the reason I wanted to highlight today was that he did a 10K in the rain on Saturday. Not only was it rainy but it was a trail run so it was quite muddy too. We had to get up early and drive about an hour to get there. Jason even knew it would be rainy but wanted to run it anyway. And he loved it! I love that Jason loves to do these races rain or shine and I love going with him to watch and support. He just loves life and doesnt make excuses. Thanks for making life so fun. I love you Jas.


Jason and Jordan crossing the finish line. You cant really tell but their legs were all splattered with mud. What troopers! (The picture is a little blurry because they are going so fast!)



The runners and their fans.


1 comment:

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

That's why we love Jason too! GREAT JOB JASON!!!!