Monday, February 8, 2010

Screeeeeech!

Isn't it funny how babies can make super loud screeching sounds, and still be so dang cute!

I mean, if you were at an office party, or friendly neighborhood BBQ, or something, and if while talking to an adult they started laughing/screeching like this, you'd probably think to yourself, "This dude has problems."

But with babies, it's just super cute... Especially when the kid is your own, right parents?

(In all fairness, if I were at an office party, or friendly BBQ, and was trying to get someone to laugh by dropping a pair of pants on them from the top of my head, I'm sure I would be judged as the dude with problems. And rightly so.)

3 comments:

R Lunt said...

jason and jeanna, What a cutie jake is!!! I love looking at your blog. Love, Aunt Ruth

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! HE IS SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!

Nicky said...

Jacob keeps getting cuter and cuter! What an adorable laugh!!!